July 2, 2012

INDIANA JONES.



HAT BY LACK OF COLOUR FROM +ESTATEofMIND, TOP BY FRIEND OF MINE, SHORTS BY BETTINA LIANO, SHOES BY ROMWE, RINGS BY CHASE.DAKOTA &FIVE AND TWO FROM BEGINNING BOUTIQUE


Soo my new hat was sitting on the front seat of my car, and my sister in law went to get in the car and saw my hat... she then picked it up and said what is this for?? I was like ummm..... "it's a hat!!", "yeah but what is it for".... "wearing!!!", "i know but what for?"...... "oh that's right when i go to temple's of doom & search for golden idol's!! "




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're such a babe!!

K A T H L E E N said...

that hat is perfect for summer!!

isabelle said...

love the shorts and loafers!

found your blog very interesting and inspiring, i´m following :)

it would be nice if you had time to check out my blog too.

xx
isabelle

www.bi-ba-belle.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

haha i love that hat!! it is so cute

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

So stunning and this hat is way amazing, I know I've already told you that but hey I'll say it again... Such a babe and how gorgeous are those flowers in the background!