July 27, 2011

MSIT ON THE RUNWAY

PHOTOS BY CHASE.DAKOTA

I went to the MSIT graduating fashion show last night.  It has come along way since i saw some of the graduating shows a few years ago.  The seating however was not the best, as i only had this one gap.. a chair length wide to get any photos... and the models either stopped short or went just past the gap.  On top of that, the lighting was so bright, a lot of my photos were over exposed.... and then my camera decided to start flashing at me saying the battery was about to die.  So I'm pretty bummed i didn't even get photos of some of my favourite collections.  None the less... these are the photos i managed to salvage.  And i just wanted to say congratulations to all the graduating students, and good luck for the future!!

xx sammi

5 comments:

+ESTATEofMIND said...

oooh i LOVE!!!!
you have to send me info on these designers, there is a few id love for the shop!

xx

jess said...

wow! i love the first few in particular :)

looks like it would have been a good night!

Suzanne said...

This is a random thing to notice but the guy in all the images with the blond hair and the light blue denim shirt keeps looking down on every single picture, how funny is that!! :)

D said...

Super cool designs!!! Love it! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Le Placard said...

So cool! I love all of the dominatrix/gladiator accesories.

XO,

elizabeth


www.laplacard.com